Sunday, August 13, 2006

Great Wolf Lodge Indoor Waterpark

Kiera and I went to the indoor waterpark in TC to see Grandpa and Grandma Fromholz, but I didn't get any pictures of them since it was extremely difficult to be chasing after a screaming toddler trying to jump into a 3ft. deep pool and take pictures.

So I had Aunt Ruth take a few pics for me...

Uncle Steve & Kiera
Anna (Aunt Ruth) and SteveAunt Bonnie & KieraMommy Splashing with KieraKiera trying to lick the water spout We had a wonderful time despite the fact that the toddler area was closed due to an explosive diaper situation.

Sorry that I didn't get any good pictures of the entire waterpark, but you can see it at the following website: Great Wolf Lodge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little cutie! Too bad I couldn't be there to see it.

Wendy said...

She is so adorable! All great pictures!

Erin said...

What fun!!!!! :)