Friday, September 08, 2006

These Three's

3 Things That Scare Me
1. Vacuum Cleaner
2. Hair Dryer
3. Animals that try to lick me.

3 People Who Make Me Laugh
1. Mommy
2. Daddy
3. Ashlyn (cousin)

3 Things I Love
1. Coloring
2. Baths
3. Planes

3 Things I Hate
1. Mommy and Daddy telling me "No".
2. Mommy or Daddy trying to go outside without me.
3. Not being able to dip everything in my milk.

3 Things I Don’t Understand
1. Why can't I play in the cat food and water?
2. Why can't I dip ALL foods?
3. Why must a poopy diaper be changed? I could stay it in all day, how do they know I am poopy?

3 Things On My Highchair
1. Me
2. Bib
3. An old Cheerio

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
1. Singing "rain rain go away" and "twinkle, twinkle".
2. Drinking from a child’s cup with no lid.
3. Learning colors.

3 Things I Can Do
1. Jump
2. Turn Doorknobs, and open doors
3. Climb stairs unassisted

3 Things I Can’t Do
1. Swim
2. Play outside alone
3. Dress myself

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1. GO
2. GO
3. GO

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Planes
2. Garbage Trucks
3. Rain

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Lawn Mower
3. Someone saying your name repeatedly.

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1. Yo Baby Yogurt
2. Grapes
3. Crackers

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
1. To ride my tricycle
2. Turn on cartoons by myself
3. Open the refrigerator

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
1. Milk
2. Water
3. Apple Juice

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1. Wiggles
2. Spongebob
3. Simpsons

3 Babies I Tag
1. Alaire (Brandy)
2. Emma (Erin)
3. Drew (Emily)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Fun! I will have to remember to fill this out when I have a bit more time! :)

Anonymous said...

Kiera, I hate all three of those things, too. I wish I could dip everything in milk!

Wendy said...

LOL! I love this!!!!