Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Valerie!

Well, I am another year older and wiser! Friday Jan 20th was my birthday!

I had a great day! I took the day off from work and slept in until Kiera woke me up at 9 am, that's an extra TWO hours! Yipee! Then we had a nice leisurely breakfast. Kiera is doing really well feeding herself with a spoon. I then dropped her off at daycare so I could run back home and take a nice long, hot, peaceful, bath in a quiet home! :)

I made an appointment for 1 pm to get a manicure and pedicure, so I went to that and had a wonderful time chatting with Megan who did both for me. It was wonderful to be pampered!!!

After running some errands and getting my license renewed, I picked up Kiera from daycare and went home to change for my birthday dinner and a movie! Aunt Anna watched Kiera for us so we could go out like real adults. ;)

Jeremy and I went to eat at a local restaurant that had fantastic food and wine!!! Very romantic.

Since we had a little time to kill before the movie started we went to a local tavern and had another drink.

Then our big night ended with the opening night movie of Underworld: Evolution. Jeremy and I both enjoyed the movie and the night out!!!

It was such a wonderful day! One of the best birthdays ever!!!!!!

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

I'm glad you had so much fun!
Happy birthday!

Jessica said...

Now that's what I call a birthday! Good for you!